We offer specialist car servicing to suit all vehicle models and makes including high performance vehicles at our fully equipped garage in Coventry, Warwickshire. So, whatever your vehicle we can provide you with a car service that’s right for you and your budget.
Our services often include a lot more than your required manufacturer service for a fraction of the cost – we do this because we believe that the frequent replacement of your filters and other service components will ultimately reduce the chances of something going wrong in the long run. We can also run diagnostic checks and discuss any performance upgrades whilst your car is with us to avoid any unwanted additional costs.
GET THE BEST SERVICE
OTHER FACTORS THAT MAY INCREASE YOUR SERVICE COST
The price of your service can increase depending on the make and model of your vehicle. Certain vehicles have special requirements which, if not adhered to, may invalidate your cars warranty or affect the vehicles performance/reliability.
The main components that increase the price are:
- Engine Oil – Our oil prices vary from £5 to £10 per litre – however some specialist oils can cost up to £25 per litre. We only use what’s best for your car and what you would get from your manufacturer.
- Spark Plugs – if you need Platinum or Iridium Spark Plugs then these generally cost up to £15 and £40 respectively.
- Filters – Specialist filters can cost more.
THE BENEFITS OF REGULAR SERVICING
- A small investment in routine servicing, plus a good inspection programme, results in good return on that investment because of:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the vehicle’s life
- Reduced unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expenses
- Less likelihood of accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life e.g. tyres last longer, brake disks do not become scored and need replacing
- Oil protects, lubricates, cools and cleans
- Check your oil. Protect your engine
- When should I check my oil? How often depends on its age, but every week or so will be fairly safe
- Before checking, your engine should be warm, but allow to stand for a couple of minutes to give the oil level a chance to settle
- Check your oil. It may save you a fortune